COPS-XI : Abstract Submission
Abstracts must be in English. A link to the template is given below. The total length, including figures and all references, is limited to one A4 format page (all types of contributions). Please follow the requested format of the abstract template. The abstracts that will not conform the format may be rejected. Please submit the abstract in electronic form to the conference email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The submitted abstract must be a Microsoft Office Word file (x.rtf, *.doc, *.docx). Name for file : COPS-XI_Lastname.doc (enumerate if several abstracts are proposed)
Deadline for abstract submission is 31st October, 2016. (please indicate preferred presentation)
All submitted abstracts will be referred by the International Scientific Committee. Based on their scientific quality and relevance to the conference topics, the abstract will be either accepted for publication in the Book of Abstracts or rejected. The Book of Abstracts will distributed to the participants at the registration both electronic form. The abstract will not be published, unless the registration fee of the registered author is received before the 30th April, 2017 (except for registered participants who will be individually allowed to pay on-site by the organizers).
General recommendations for the format of the abstract
The abstract should be typewritten for A4 format paper, maximum one page for all contributions.
- Top and Bottom: 2.5 cm; Left and Right: 1.5 cm. Gutter: 1 cm. Please respect the margins!
- Single line spacing. A single left empty between two consecutive paragraphs.
- : Times New Roman. Title: 16 pt, Bold, centered. Authors names: 12 pt, Normal, centered. Affiliations: 11pt, centered. E-mail: 11 pt, Normal, centered. Main text: 12 pt, justified left and right.
- Figures and Photos: Abstract may include figures and photographs. A caption should be attached to each figure. Caption style: Fig. 1. Your text.
- Times New Roman, 12 pt, Italic. After the main text and before the references (separated by empty lines).
- Citations: Times New Roman, 12 pt. Cite references using square brackets [1-4]. Examples of the format to be used are given below.
This work was supported by National Grant no. ….
 A. Author, B. Author, and C. Author, Journal, Volume, Page (Year).
 A. Author, Title of Book, Publisher, City (Year).
 A. Author and B. Author, Conference, Dates, City, Country, Page (Year).
Submission deadline : 31st October 2016
Abstract template : COPS-XI_abstract.rtf